MeOz




 Oz! Yes MeOz. A tall, vigorous and muscular man. I belonged to a famous country Turkey that is divided into two continents (Asia and Europe).
I Just want to write about my Dubstep journey. HOPE! You will enjoy.
 When, I was a little kid, I have a problem, ONE MINUTE! Not a serious problem. I used to draw new pictures instead of looking at the drawn ones. I used to write instead of reading. That was my artistic mind who makes me to produce a music. My journey started about 5 years ago, At that time I recognized myself. I love to make electronic music. When I met to Dubstep, I suddenly wanted to make new ones instead of listening. I make music using software in my free times. I am a kind of bedroom producer.


 I want to be a professional artist. But! It sad thing...  We can't get anything that we want to get.
“LIFE IS NOT A BED OF ROSES”.
It was 2014 and in my opinion, Dubstep was in its golden age (2010-2017).
I was always like to listen Skrillex, Zomboy, Barely alive, Must die, Datsik, Excision, Flux pavilion, Getter etc. Those songs and beats were giving me amazing vibes. Vibes that I want to feel. I found peace in that vibe. I had decided to make my own songs to express myself and then like everyone else interested with music production.  I installed a DAW (digital audio workstation) software to my laptop. Watched many tutorials and started to make my own sounds. That was a GREAT FEELING! GREAT HAPINESS! I felt like I got my life. I was producing OMG! "I can’t believe", . But first songs were REALLY AWFUL, REALLY REALLY AWFUL. No one liked them except me. That was okay. 

Now, when I think about them. I just laughed "Ha-ha-ha!".
I didn't give up and learned more and more. Then, I started to design my own sounds instead of using presets.  I'm still in the same situation. But at least I like the songs l make. I am planning to make an album, maybe in the future… WHY NOT? I usually share my songs on Sound cloud. I rarely post them on YouTube. I'll make a proper channel.

My first song was "MY FIRST DUBSTEP SONG". At that time I was shy, I posted it many times on YouTube and removed it. I wish I could find it, ANYWAY…, the first song I have shared in sound cloud was for one of my precious friends. I met online. The song name is “CALM”. It is an amateur song, but really precious to me. Then I made ZOOZ, INFERNUS and HUEHUE ZA (this one is for fun).

After that, I decided to learn more and make a serious Dubstep song named "DARKNESS, WEIRD". It took like a month to make.
 Then I made "TEARS OF GODZILLA" (Ha-ha-ha this name OMG!). Some of my friends liked that song so much. Those feedbacks made me so happy and made a happy song "YAGMUR" (means rain in English). After that I got a little bit busy. But, 2020 is going to be a very fertile year!


Here are my profile links must watch and give me feedback.
Soundcloud:  Soundcloud.com/oz194
Thank you!









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts